One of the things we are most proud of is our legacy of giving back to our Community, and our Club organizations are leaders in finding ways to support worthy causes. Here are some examples of giving in 2015:
- Hungry Kids = $17,600
- The Prescott Veterans Administration = $10,000
- United Animal Friends = $3,500
- Prescott Kiwanis Kayla Mueller Playground =$6,000
…in each of these cases the monies and supplies raised have stayed in Prescott.
- VA Veterans Golf Program - Since 2012, we teach golf to local Veterans, outfit them with golf clubs, instruction, and golf passes.
- Special Olympics – Since 2010, Club volunteers bring golf and the importance of having fun to individuals with special needs. Over 50 Club members now support over 22 athletes, ages 7 – 60, in this key Club program.
- Operation “Keep Them Warm!” - annual distribution of 500 coats to local veterans.
Other 2015 events that we have both hosted and contributed to have been;
- Free Wheelchair Mission
- Salvation Army
Awards for 2016:
Other local charities that the Club overall has contributed to both this year and in previous years have been;
- Earth Day on the Square
- C.A.S.A. For Kids
- Forest Highlands Foundation
- Young Life
- Prescott Unified School District
- Boys to Men
- Prescott Police Foundation
- People Who Care
- Prescott Band Boosters
- Knights of Columbus
- Special Cars 4 Special Athletes
- Special Olympics
- Yavapai Humane Society
- Marines Toys for Tots
- Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters
- United Animal Friends
- Susan G. Komen
- Yavapai Food Bank